Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Blog Name and Update

Hello everyone,

This is a really short post to my followers just to say that my blog name and URL have been changed. As I said in my last post, I was never really a fan of the previous blog name and have decided to just use my own name in the future. So Velvet Mojitos is no more and my blog will now only be found at laurastanley-bratley.blogspot.co.uk (because of the name change my bloglovin link won't work for a short time - waiting on their support team to move my followers across)

I have also changed my Twitter and Facebook names!

I will still however, be using my velvet mojitos email address for all things blog related (you can find this on the contact page)

All as you may have noticed, I'm in the process of giving my page a nice new update, mainly based on the amazing advice I was given at the Next Blogger Workshop (you can read about that here) I'm hoping to get this finished as soon as possible so ignore all the fiddling around and any broken links - I'm still trying to get the page simple but with a bit of personality.

Anyway, after two weeks of sickness, it's nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment